We are looking for a smart, effective, and business-oriented Data Analytics Expert with 2-3 years of experience.You’ll be responsible for setting up our analytics stack, getting our tags working like magic, monitoring data, and providing recommendations for optimization.
- Work with the team to set campaign tagging and tracking implementation using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing platforms.
- Develop intuitive, scalable dashboards with Google Data Studio, reports and analyses to track performance and help with planning and decision-making.
- Monitor data insights to identify trends, issues, and opportunities and suggest optimizations to marketing efforts make recommendations to optimize funnels, ad and marketing campaigns.
- Present to the team analytics reports, including campaign, and web analytics.
- Support with digital advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, etc.
- You know the ins and outs of GTM and GA and have years of experience making sure people can make informed decisions and optimize their marketing efforts.
- You’re organized
- You live in the same time zone(s) as ours, i.e. Europe/Africa.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fun with a high level of entrepreneurship and autonomy
- You get bonus points if you could see yourself in the near future teaching an Analytics course.
- Fluent in English and plus another european language
- Team player
About Stun and Awe?
Stun and Awe is a Growth and Product Design company whose mission is to transform businesses into designers of positive change. We offer learning experiences with online courses and coaching, do-for-you growth services, and a community of people who care and share about building growth systems and user-centric products and creating sustainable businesses.
We believe that:
- Aiming high and challenging the status quo is the only way to build something meaningful
- Collaboration & diversity create better solutions to big problems
- Sustainability must be the default mode for operating businesses
- Being authentic is the first step to building true relationships
- Creative people can change the world
- Since the world constantly changes, we must constantly learn
Got what it takes to be part of our team?