About the Job
We are looking for a Business Development & Account Manager who will be responsible for acquiring and managing Growth Leap B2B clients (Stun and Awe learning platform), the goal is to growth accounts of Growth Leap training programs. You will proactively acquire new accounts and build your portfolio.
You will directly work with our CEO and co-founder Michel Gagnon, who is leading the B2B sales team.
You will be in charged on reaching out potential clients and framework clients’ short term and long term training needs, and ensure we deliver top class programs.
- 90% Business Development: Identifying new business opportunities and reaching out new clients.
- 10% Account Manager: Proactively manage our clients needs. Upsell, Introductions, Cross-sell, etc.
- Great communicator, great English skills
- 2+ years of experience as business development, sales and as account manager
- Experience in working for a startup
- Proven experience in edtech or training market would be a big plus
- Fully understanding of our programs
What we offer
- Join a growing Berlin-based startup with the potential for a longer-term and full-time position
- Grow and develop your skills through training and coaching from experienced tech executives and marketing leaders with international experience
- Work on a variety of exciting projects
- Work with relaxed, direct, innovative, and open colleagues
- Flexible working hours allowing you to better coordinate your professional and private life
About Stun and Awe
Stun and Awe is a Growth and Product Design company whose mission is to transform businesses into designers of positive change. We offer learning experiences with online courses and coaching, do-for-you growth services, and a community of people who care and share about building growth systems and user-centric products and creating sustainable businesses.
We believe that:
- Aiming high and challenging the status quo is the only way to build something meaningful
- Collaboration & diversity create better solutions to big problems
- Sustainability must be the default mode for operating businesses
- Being authentic is the first step to building true relationships
- Creative people can change the world
- Since the world constantly changes, we must constantly learn
Got what it takes to be part of our team?